A key to finding information of interest to Collington Residents
Courier Current and past issues of this weekly events publication
Collingtonian Current and past issues of this monthly publication
RA Committee Meetings Schedule When and where RA operating and activity meetings meet.
Resident Directories Includes current and past telephone directories and current picture directory
Resident Handbook 2019 – This Resident Handbook has been compiled by your Resident Association to help explain the how, what, where, and when’s of the Collington community. With the input of many, many residents and staff, it includes information regarding the community’s organization, its services, logistical information, procedures, schedules, and where to go with questions or problems.
Collington Channel 972 Current events each day; occasional special broadcasts
LiveCollington App Download from your App Store for your smartphone or tablet. Contact Information Technology at extension 5154 for your unique login credentials
Health Services This page contains information about health services at Collington, several forms and policies. A residents’ list of local medical specialists can be found below under Other Guides.
Fire Safety Awareness Procedures
Libraries Links to the catalogs of key libraries
Climate Action Resources This page lists Collington’s sustainability efforts.
- Manual for Collington telephones How to use the features of the Collington phone system.
- PEPCO Energywise manual How to program your thermostat.
- Recycling instructions How to dispose of various types of trash
- Cable TV Cable TV at Collington
Work Orders Link to WorxHub, the online service for submitting maintenance and housekeeping requests at Collington.
- Tips for Newcomers & Others A summary of useful information about Collington and its services.
- Carl Koch’s Restaurant Reviews A guide to the reviews of local restaurants in the Collingtonian.
- Tips for Off-Campus Businesses Residents list of tips for shopping centers, businesses, and restaurants.
- Nearby Medical Specialists and Medical Centers (Not Necessarily Endorsed) List compiled with input from residents.