Chair: Julia Freeman
Meeting time: 3rd Thursday, 2 PM, Classroom C
Collington Staff: Justin Reaves
It is the mission of the Fiscal Review Committee to:
- Receive, study, evaluate pertinent information concerning Collington’s financial status, and from time to time report to the Residents Association Council.
- Study and evaluate budget and related proposals submitted to it by the Staff, as well as by committees of the Board of Directors and of the Residents Association, and report conclusions to the Residents Association Council.
- Work closely with the staff Director of Finance, and with the Audit and Finance Committee of the Board, to the end that Residents’ desires and concerns be understood and evaluated, and thereby to facilitate and enhance mutual understanding among the Residents, Staff, and Board.
- Learn the main features of the 2019 Collington Budget
- Follow quarterly reports of Collington finances
- Bring questions to the CFO about Collington finances
- Furnish 2 auditors to review the RA Treasurer’s records (present to January Council)