As a partial consequences on our long term planning, Collington is making a major upgrade to our rehab services. The new group that will be providing rehab services is Assisted Rehab.
Here is the schedule of introductions and meetings, which as see, shows a real intent on all sides to build a partnership that reflects our needs down to the individual level.
FOR ALL RESIDENTS
September 15 at 1:30pm – Resident Community Meeting – Auditorium Meet the Leadership of Assisted Rehab
• Overview of company, background and expertise as well as their philosophy on rehabilitation and resident-centered care.
September 19 at 2:30pm – Health Services Coffee Chat – Auditorium
Experience Assisted Rehab’s Philosophy of Care
- Informal discussion of what residents can expect for the rehabilitation process and the types of services provided
- A short but energetic example of how to “get moving” and active again
August 31, 2017
September 28 at 3:30pm – Health Center Resident’s Meeting –– Arbor Great Room
Understand Assisted Rehab’s Approach in Meeting the Unique Care Needs of Health Center Residents
- Overview of company and what benefits it can bring to residents of the health center
- A short but energetic example of how to “get moving” and active again.
October at Various Dates/Times – District Rounds – Various Locations
• Smaller group meetings with each resident housing district to answer additional questions and share more details on the transition and specifics on programming.
FOR HEALTH SERVICES STAFF MEMBERS
September at Various Dates/Times – Staff Meetings
• Meetings with health services team to review final logistics of transition, overview of processes and needs of both Collington and Assisted Rehab
From talking to those who participated in the select5ion process, it seems that we have an energetic, committed, partner, who cares about individuals and innovation.
Above all, this change should make it much easier to integrate approaches that are about life goals, not just vital sign metrics. We will be seeing more and more changes that mutually reinforce each other. As a tweetet might say, “EXCITING.”
Watch this space.