Full Site Translation By Google
- Courier (Weekly – color version)
- Landing Hours and Menus
- Collingtonian (Monthly)
- Collington Strategic Plan
- Fire Safety Awareness Procedures
- Foundation news
- Governance/Leadership/Management 1.0
- Resident Handbook 2014
- Ancillary Fee Schedule 2019
- 2018 Tax Package
- Collington Channel 972
- Recorded Auditorium Events
- SAMPLE MEDICAL RECORD TRANSFER FORM
- Resident Directories
- RA Committee Meetings Schedule
- RA Committee Generic Calendar
- Collington maps
- Health Services
- Vitalize 360
- Useful manuals
- Work Orders
- Early History
- Carl Koch’s Restaurant Reviews
Job Opportunities at Collington
We CAN make a difference!
The Music Continues!!!
By Elizabeth Gill
On Saturday afternoon a group of residents filled the Ivy Lounge for an up-close look into the artistic process. One of Collington’s new artists in residence from the University of Maryland School of Music, clarinetist Melissa Morales, was joined by flutist Ceylon Mitchell in an open rehearsal. They perform together in the Potomac Winds, a chamber music collective based in the Washington DC area.
Melissa and Ceylon were working on perfecting a series of pieces by Glenn Gould. Although Mr. Gould was known primarily as a pianist, he composed a series of works for flute and clarinet. While not yet ready for a professional performance, Melissa expressed a desire to engage with residents as soon as possible. She certainly met that goal, having been on campus for only one week!