I would encourage everyone to take a good look at the new Strategic Plan now adopted by Kendal at Oberlin. Here are the decided goals:
Strategic Plan Goals
- Ensure the continuing strength of Kendal’s core continuing care retirement community;
- Improve and extend Kendal-associated healthcare to benefit current and expanded markets and adapt to a changing environment;
- Introduce new features that build on current strengths and reach priority audiences;
- Increase the role of technology in all facets of operation and the residential experience;
- Strengthen governance and partnerships to achieve goals, experiment in new ventures and improve market position.
You will see a lot of parallels and ideas that suggest the value of shared research and experimentation in both process and substance.